Monday, August 27, 2012

Great Falls Park

I went to hiking at the Great Falls park in VA yesterday. The nature was beautiful and the river especially was very intreaguing to look at. I took my time studying the rock formation as a result of the river’s flow as well as layers that had stacked over the years of history and I realized how much information rocks can convey through its textures. I might end up making another study for the rocks in the future posts. In today’s post, I did a quick study of the grass area of the park. I was sitting on a bench and saw a car drive by and its wind was causing the leaves to fall right behind the car like it was being chased by the nature.

8 comments:

  1. what a beautiful piece you made. leaves falling from the tree and dog jumping are just amazing. Yes, I totally agreed with you about the nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to be a creeper, but I found out about your art through your mom at work!!! She's an amazing person, and I can see where you get your talent from. I like to draw too, and your work is really inspirational and, well, AWESOME. Keep it up! Congrats on your job with Nickelodeon! Nickelodeon made an excellent choice in hiring you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Theresa, it's great to meet you and thanks for your kind words. I'll keep you updated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, you run such a lovely portal, on it! Also I would like to ask you one thing that I am interested about. Is this a paid blog theme that you buy online or a default one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your work is great! Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.......!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your very useful Information. I will bookmark for next reference. I really liked this part of the article.

    ReplyDelete