Monday, August 27, 2012

Great Falls Park

I went to hiking at the Great Falls park in VA yesterday. The nature was beautiful and the river especially was very intreaguing to look at. I took my time studying the rock formation as a result of the river’s flow as well as layers that had stacked over the years of history and I realized how much information rocks can convey through its textures. I might end up making another study for the rocks in the future posts. In today’s post, I did a quick study of the grass area of the park. I was sitting on a bench and saw a car drive by and its wind was causing the leaves to fall right behind the car like it was being chased by the nature.

7 comments:

  1. what a beautiful piece you made. leaves falling from the tree and dog jumping are just amazing. Yes, I totally agreed with you about the nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to be a creeper, but I found out about your art through your mom at work!!! She's an amazing person, and I can see where you get your talent from. I like to draw too, and your work is really inspirational and, well, AWESOME. Keep it up! Congrats on your job with Nickelodeon! Nickelodeon made an excellent choice in hiring you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Theresa, it's great to meet you and thanks for your kind words. I'll keep you updated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, you run such a lovely portal, on it! Also I would like to ask you one thing that I am interested about. Is this a paid blog theme that you buy online or a default one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your work is great! Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.Thankyou i really love it, softtonice | canon support | drivers and software

    ReplyDelete