Monday, December 7, 2009

Reset










Final project for my Narrative Illustration class. The assignment was to create 4 pages graphic novel which incorporates an original story and text elements. In this piece, I created an original story that is simple enough to fit within the 4 pages while conveying the a complete story and message. I had most fun doing the 3rd page, mainly because of the amount of details as well as the factor of destruction, which we all love. The piece took me 3 days to execute, with one day of sketching and two days of Photoshop coloring.

1 comment:

  1. well done man, this turned out really good! You know me, I like those muted palettes. My only crit would be the lack of all around texture, but then again you did this in 3 days. Page 3 is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete