Friday, January 7, 2011

Air - In Progress



Here's an experimental animation that I had started a year ago. It has been a while and I haven't had a chance to touch it since last summer so I figured I would upload at least what I have. The whole animation is done in Flash and Photoshop. I wanted to incorporate a punk feel to the animation so I tried to show that through exaggerations and character designs. Speedy and dynamic action is another thing I really focused on with this short animation. With fast cut and camera angles, I think I'm getting close to what I want. Although the animation is incomplete, it has most of the beginning finalized as well as some action sequence. The drafted keyframes are also set so the over all feel of the action should be laid out properly. I'm going to work more on this when I have time. For finalizing, I'm planning to make a few adjustments using After Effects.

2 comments:

  1. That looks great! Sometime when we're back at school, can you show me how you make it work in Flash? I'm starting to teach myself Flash and I'd love to go for something sleek like this as opposed to the... well... typical Flash animated look LOL.

    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete